Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
DNEG are offering a 1-on-1 demoreel review or interview for the winner and runner-up of the VFX category.
DNEG, one of the world’s leading VFX and animation studios for the creation of award-winning feature film, television and multiplatform content. We employ nearly 7,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America (Los Angeles, Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver), Europe (London) and Asia (Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai).
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Visual Effects skills with a focus on FX, CFX and Rigging would be a bonus.
- Share details about your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- Must be able to complete the mentorship during the second half of 2021
- Must be able to have mentorship calls during working hours of GMT, EST, PST
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview.
- A virtual 1-on-1 demoreel review or interview for the winner and runner-up of the VFX category
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > DNEG as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.