Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
That's No Moon
That's No Moon are offering a 1-on-1 demoreel review to one lucky winner of the Game Design category.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
Sweden | PlaygroundSquad
Im a musician that decided to try something new during the pandemic, and I love it. Doing stuff in 3D is so much fun
Canada | Think Tank Training Centre
I'm one of those people who more or less always knew they wanted to work in creative media and entertainment since they could hold a pencil. What kid doesn't want to make their own comic, animation, or game? For better or worse, that kid in me has never changed his mind.
United States | Savannah College of Art and Design
When I was in high school
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
That’s No Moon, is a new independent AAA game development studio founded by veterans of some of the industry’s most recognizable and acclaimed creative teams, established to craft a new generation of narrative-driven, genre-defining experiences that will span both interactive and linear media. With a roster of award-winning talent and decades of combined experience this is a great opportunity to show what you’re all about.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Game Design skills.
- Share details about your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- Must be able to complete the portfolio review during the second half of 2022
- Must be able to have review during working hours of GMT, EST, PST
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview.
- A virtual 1-on-1 demoreel review for one lucky winner of the Game Design category. The studio will make their own selection on who the winner is.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > That’s No Moon as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.