Rookie Awards 2022 | Rookie of the Year
Focused on 3D virtual fashion. Judges are looking to see the process from concept design through to completed renderings.
The judges are looking for the best young 3D fashion designers that are passionate about virtual fashion. You will need to show experience with 3d programs used for making virtual fashion with a strong focus on realism. The judges want to not only see how you sketch and design your ideas, but they are very interested in seeing how you visualize and present your ideas to the world.
- This category is for 3D fashion designers, wanting to work in the fashion industry.
- Fashion software like CLO3d, Browzwear, Marvelous Designer and the _-design process__ must be the focus for entrants.
- This is not a category for people that are studying in fashion design but have a keen interest in digitizing their creations.
- Include illustrations and other supporting material to help explain to judges your design process and problem solving abilities.
- Judges are interested in seeing great creative fashion making. So make sure to share really polished final renders and compliment these with sketches and concept art.
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Read the Rules to make sure you are eligible to enter.
- This category is for 3d artists that specialise in using fashion design.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- Share your process with the judging panel by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for employment. They are looking for artists with a passion for this category and have worked hard to hone their skills.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Rookie of the Year > Virtual Fashion’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.