Rookie Awards 2021 | Career Opportunities
Ninja Theory is looking for an Intern to join their team and experience what it's like to be part of this world-renowned studio. Apply for this opportunity to launch your career instantly.
Ninja Theory was formed in 2004 by four partners, including current Directors Nina Kristensen (Chief Development Director), Tameem Antoniades (Chief Creative Director) and Jez San OBE (Non-Executive Director). Our philosophy is simple: to create impactful game experiences made by small, passionate teams with breakthrough technology. Based in the historic City of Cambridge, with its sandstone colleges and punts pushing down-river, it is in these surroundings that we’ve produced all of our critically acclaimed titles, from the multi-BAFTA winning Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice to DmC: Devil May Cry and Bleeding Edge. Today, as part of Xbox Game Studios, we strive to achieve our mission to craft life changing art with game changing tech across our in-development projects of Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2, Project MARA and The Insight Project.
This 1 x studio internship is open to aspiring Game Design & Development artists wanting to work on AAA level games. The aim is to help an artist kick start their career, working amongst renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life inside this studio.
Each winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of the game development pipeline and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting AAA level games in production.
Requirements & Deliveries
- You must create a single entry page that includes all your best work with a focus on game design and development content.
- Include example projects that showcase your understanding and skills that relate specifically to this company.
- Must be motivated to work on AAA games.
- Must be able to complete the internship during the second half of 2021.
- Must legally be allowed to work in United Kingdom. (Working visa not provided).
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Studio Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- 12-week duration.
- No accommodation provided.
- Fully paid position.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Ninja Theory’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.