Game of the Year
Console & PC
Looking for the very best games for PC & Console. The games can be created by both teams and individuals. Trailers and unfinished projects allowed, but finished games preferred.Create Entry
More About the Contest
The primary focus for this category is high-end games designed to be played on Console & PC. The judges are looking for completed games here. This is not a category for people to share parts of a game they contributed to. If you have not completed your game yet, please make sure to share a teaser trailer to pitch your work to the judges.
- The judges will be reviewing complete games or trailers, not assets or other elements that will be used in a film that hasn’t been released yet.
- Make sure to share your details about how you created the game. The challenges you overcame, what your goals were and any other information that will help the judges better understand your project.
- Successful entries in previous years have included video footage of people playing the games. Other ideas have included screencasts where the team walk you through the platform.
- Teaser trailers must include gameplay, not cut scenes.
- If you have a link to your finished game that can be downloaded, please share it as part of your entry page using the Add Text field.
- Make sure to include supporting material such as concept art, assets and breakdowns to really showcase your game.
We are proud and humbled to have the support of these industry leading brands that are passionate about helping the next generation of creators.