Game of the Year | Immersive Media
The primary focus for this category is games designed to be played with headsets - VR, AR, MR. The judges are looking for completed games here. This is not a category for people to share parts of a game they contributed to. If you have not completed your game yet, please make sure to share a teaser trailer to pitch your work to the judges.
- You must submit a completed game or teaser trailer. Single assets and clips will not be considered.
- Please include supporting material with your finished game. The judges need to better understand the process, the challenges and how your game was created.
- Team entries are allowed. Make sure that only one team member submits the project and adds additional team members as project collaborators.
- Games must not have been released prior to June 2019.
- Share your process with the judges so they fully understand your thought process.
- Successful entries in previous years have included video footage of people playing the games. Other ideas have included screencasts where the team walk you through the platform.
- If you have a link to your finished game that can be downloaded, please share it as part of your entry page using the Add Text widget when building your entry page.
Requirements & Deliveries
- You must create a single entry page that includes your completed game, a detailed breakdown and supporting material. Do not create multiple entries with single projects as you will be disqualified.
- Put effort into your entry page by including text descriptions, titles, work-in-progress and any include supporting material that you feel will impress the judges.
The judges are looking for artists or teams that have created a game that is not only creatively and technically sound, but is also fun and immersive to play. They are looking for artists or teams with a passion for game design and development. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential.
How to enter
- Read the Rules. Don’t worry, there isn’t too much lawyer talk in there. Quick Link.
- Create an Entry using the button below.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.