Rookie Awards 2023 | Career Opportunities
Unsigned Studio is looking for 1 lucky winner to mentor from the Arch-viz category.
UNSIGNED STUDIO is a global team of creative professionals that enable people to experience and explore urban environments and infrastructure like never before. We make journeys unforgettable and tell stories that connect. Using visualisation, interactive, and creative technologies we shape how your audience sees your project.
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring Arch-viz artists wanting to work on major projects. The aim is to help an artist kick start their career, working among renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life inside this studio.
The winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of Arch-viz and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting projects in production.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Must be able to complete the mentorship during the second half of 2023
- Arch-viz Mentorship, 1 hour a week for 4 weeks
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Unsigned Studio’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.