Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
ON Animation Studio
On Animation Studios is looking for an 3D Artist to mentor for 4 weeks of experience with their world-class team.
ON Animation Studios is driven by world-class technical and creative talents with offices in Montreal, Paris, and Los Angeles, ON is the independent animation studio of the ON Kids & Family group, a leading European studio specializing in the production of television series and feature films. Based in Montreal since 2015, ON produced and created the pipeline for Mune: Guardian of the Galaxy and The Little Prince (the most successful French animated movie in the world) and Playmobil the movie. The studio is continuing to expand its compelling portfolio of engaging and unique blockbusters with Ladybug & Cat Noir Awakening (based on the international hit series Miraculous Ladybug).
You will work with our amazing team and get mentored in the creation of lighting effects, modeling, texturing, shading, cloth animation and rendering etc. Are you a team player, a fast learner with a passion for the animation field? Are you looking for an opportunity to upgrade your skills to the next level, discover the world of feature animation and take part in a project based on an international success? If this sounds like you, then don’t wait any longer and send us your application!
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your 3d Animation Industry skills.
- Share details about your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- Familiar with Maya, ZBrush, Houdini, Mari & Substance.
- Understand basic Linux commands and be able to adapt to new software and techniques.
- Ability to work in a team under tight deadlines.
- Must be motivated to work in the 3d Animation Industry.
- Must be able to complete the mentorship during the second half of 2022
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Virtual Mentorship: Montreal, Canada.
- 4-week duration.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > ON Animation Studios’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.