All great digital artists start at a young age. This is why we have a category open specifically for young artists from around the world to showcase their passion and amazing skills.Create Entry
More About the Contest
The Young Guns category is open to artists between the age of 13-17 years. The judges want to see all the creative media content you’ve been creating at school and at home. The brief is open. We want to see all your amazing animations, video games, illustrations, concept art motion graphics and more.
This contest has an open brief, but is targeted to young artists who are creative, technical and are excited about a possible future working in visual effects, animation, games, immersive media, architectural visualisation, motion graphics and product design. If you think this is you, then show us what you’ve been working on.
- Open to individual artists only.
- Don’t be intimidated! This is a place to share your passion. There is plenty of time left to become a professional. Share your passion with the world.
- The judges are looking for projects that you have created on your own. If you have created something as part of a team, please make sure to acknowledge their involvement.
- Show your very best work, not everything.
- Make sure your work is related in some way to visual effects, animation, games, immersive media, architectural visualisation, motion graphics and product design.
We are proud and humbled to have the support of these industry leading brands that are passionate about helping the next generation of creators.