Rookie Awards 2023 | Career Opportunities
Ghost VFX | London
Ghost VFX are looking for one lucky winner for an (onsite or virtually) internship for their London office.
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring artists who want to be a part of Ghost VFX in London. The aim is to help kick start their career, working amongst renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into working life within the VFX industry.
The winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of the VFX pipeline and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting film projects in production.
Everyday we try our very best to make the impossible, possible and produce imagery that quietly speaks for itself. Ghost VFX is a place where you as an artist can learn, grow and be awesome!
Work with some of the most talented artist, supervisors and producers in the world, experience our streamlined pipeline, have fun in best Friday bar in town, our awesome (wrap) parties and lots of social activities.
Last, not but least, we do also offer you the best lunch you’ll ever have!
Requirements & Deliveries
- Create a single entry that includes all your best work
- You must be competent in 3d modelling and PBR material editing
- Must be motivated to work in an amazing studio and witness the production of blockbuster feature films.
- Must be able to complete the internship during the second half of 2023.
- Must legally be allowed to work in the__UK__. (Working visa not provided).
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of being part of a VFX production pipeline. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Internship (onsite in Copenhagen or virtual)
- 3-month duration.
- No accommodation provided.
- Fully paid position.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Ghost VFX’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.