Studio Internships | 3D Animation - Canada
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring 2D or 3D Visual Effects and Animation artists of all disciplines, that want to work on big blockbuster feature animation films like Peter Rabbit and The LEGO Movie 2. The aim is to help an artist kick start their career, working amongst renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life inside this award-winning studio.
The winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of the feature animation pipeline and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting film projects in production.
Applicants for this internship must:
- Include strong examples of 2D Compositing or 3D work within their entry.
- Must legally be allowed to work in Canada. (Visas will NOT be provided)
- Must be able to complete the internship during the second half of 2019 or early 2020.
- Studio location Vancouver, Canada.
- Our Animal Logic Internship details (start date, duration, salary, etc.) will be discussed and arranged with the winner. After the deadline and judging has completed, Animal Logic will contact the winner – good luck everyone..!