- Open for submission 19th November 2019
- Entries close 6th January 2020.
- Finalists announced 13th January 2020.
- Winners announced 20th January 2020.
- Dates mentioned are at 11:59 pm on the date in question.
- All dates are based on GMT.
How to enter
The Artist must submit an entry directly from one of the category pages for the contests. Only entries that are submitted here will be reviewed by our judging panel and considered an official entry.
Please note: Projects submitted to The Artists portfolio will not considered as an official entry.
To successfully enter this contest and be eligible for prizes, the entrant must:
- Only submit 1 entry per category.
- Relate to the contest theme.
- Your entry must be new and original content.
- Include JPG or PNG screenshots/renderings.
- Image must be a minimum of 1920 pixels along it’s longest edge.
- Not use registered trademarks eg: company names and logos.
Guarantee of the Artist
The Artist guarantees to The Organiser that:
- The submitted media (images, videos, 3D models, code) were made by the Artist.
- All work is original and that you have the right or authority to enter and publish. The Artist must clearly state if they have included third party images, media or reference as part of their entry. This content is allowed and will be reviewed accordingly.
- All details submitted by the Artist are true and correct, and the Artist indemnifies from and against any and all claims and demands made against The Organiser, its assignees or licensees, in relation to the guarantees provided by the Artist in these rules.
- You are allowed to use fanart and concept art provided by other artists. Where possible, please make sure to get approval and clearly acknowledge their contribution.
The Process - we want to see your process from start to finish. This contest uses the Play by Play project builder which means you can share every little update similar to a forum.
The judges will be looking for entrants that not only show great technical and creative skills, but also meet the brief. The judges will also be looking for entries that share regular updates and get involved in the community.
Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made.
The Contest Sponsors will send prizes directly to winners in a timely manner at the completion of the Contest.
Any content submitted by teams, third-party vendors, educational facilities, studios or non-amateur artist’s will be immediately removed from the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend any related content on the site.
The Organiser reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend an Artist if they believe they have too much professional experience in any field that puts them at an unfair advantage to other Artists.
The Organiser reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond or
The Organiser’ reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the awards.
Any media content deemed to contain content that depicts explicit acts that are overtly violent, sexual, cruel or brutal will be disqualified. Such entries may, at The Organiser’ sole discretion, be closed at any time during the event.
Employees of Contest Sponsors and The Organiser are not eligible to enter this event.
Each Winner will be notified by email at the completion of the Contest.
The entrant is responsible for entering their correct email address at the time of submission and prizes may be forfeited if the entrant cannot be contacted or their identity cannot be verified.
Once notified of winning, the Winner will have three weeks in which to claim your prize. Failure to respond within this time period will result in forfeiture of the prize although The Organiser will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner to ensure this does not happen.
The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit a prize if not claimed.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and our Terms & Conditions. By participating in the Contest, The Artist is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the The Artist and The Organiser in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between The Artist and The Organiser and relating to the Contest.
In no event will The Organiser, and or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from access to, or use of, this web site, electronic or computer malfunctions, or entrant participation in this contest, even if The Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages.