A project that made me improve a lot. I based the anatomy of this creature on lion's anatomy's ref. I used some TexturingXYZ files in Mari for the Displacements and a lot of sculpt in Zbrush. Made the topology and UVs in Maya. This creature is composed of 34 UDIMS 8K. The texture is Polypainted in Zbrush.
I did a dragon some years ago in a CGMA Course with Gael Kerchenbaum. I decided to do a new one based on the old concept, starting with the anatomy of a lion I made this 6 "arms" creature. I learned a lot with this project! Using Mari to project scans from TexturingXYZ and a lot of sculpt for the displacement. Sculpt done in Zbrush, topology and Uvs done in Maya. The dragon is composed of 34 UDIMS. I did the texture in Zbrush with Polypaint. The renders are done in Maya using Arnold.
Here you will be able to see the albedo, specular and wireframe
Here are the 34 UDIMs