Update - 17 Nov 2022
Update 01: I started out blocking the main shapes for the robot
Update 02: I then imported the sphere into ZBrush to , using Booleans to make the shapes I wanted.
Update 03: Once achieved the shapes for the robot, I then setup the textures ready for substance painter, then started texturing the model.
Before and After images of the robot in substance painter
Update 04: I then applied the textures in Maya, then did a test render to see what materials needed tweaking.
Update 05: I then setup a lighting scene for the render
Update 06: Final Renders of the Robot, with added Rookies logo.