An action-RPG with dozens of quests, randomized loot and levels, and unique characters to play as. Playable on Windows PC and Android. Project by MAGES Institute of Excellence.
An action-RPG with dozens of quests, randomized loot and levels, and multiple unique characters.
A mad king gone rogue has thrown a kingdom into strife. Once the most popular profession, Monster Hunters, have become a rarity. Play as one of three characters to pick up that mantle, fight through hordes of foul demons, and take down the mad king!
* Three characters to play as, all with their own unique special abilities, weapons, playstyles, and stats.
* Level-up paths for each character that includes skill and stat improvements, all unique to the selected character.
* Randomized loot drops with four rarity tiers.
* Vendor system to purchase, and sell loot and items.
* Randomized level layouts that ensure no playthroughs are similar.
* Dozens of quests to play through, each with their own rewards.
* Playable on both Windows PC and Android devices.
Darkest Deliverance was developed as part of MAGES over a 2.5 month period, by a team of 6 full time developers.
This game was made by:
* John David Uy - Project Manager
* Martijn de Reeper - Lead Designer/Team Lead
* Beatrice Tan - Assistant Manager/UI
* Chu Toan - Lead Programmer
* Kavi Kumar - Asset Manager
* Madhan - Level Design/Programming
* Sam Tang - Level Design/Programming