Update - 14 Dec 2021
Soldier's RestI'm excited to show you my first portfolio project.
Did it take too long?
Was it worth it?
Who am I to say.
In this diorama I mixed game ready and sub-d ready assets, trying to create harmony with textures and meshes optimization, without noticing the differences between them.
- Modeled in Maya and Zbrush
- Military Scarf made in Marvelous Designer
- XGen for Scarf grooming
- Plants from Quixel Megascans archives
- Textured in Substance Painter
- Bake and Cinematic in Marmoset Toolbag 4
- Rendered in Arnold for Maya
- Cinematic montage in Adobe Premiere
- Texture alphas and a bit of post production in Adobe Suite
Hope you like it!
Close Up - 1
Close Up - 2
Close Up - 3
I recommend 4K res. and sound on for the video!