My first complete LookDev
Lookdev of one of the assets that I will include in my first reel as an Environment Artist.
Full LookDev of a old gas pump that I have modeled for one of the scenarios of my environment demoreel.
- Modelled in Cinema 4D
- UV's in Rizom UV (4 UDIM's for entire asset, one for each material)
- Procedural texturing in Substance Painter (individual export of each texture: COL, SPR, NRM...for different channels, like Metal Painted, Metal Raw, Dust, Rust...
- Correction of the masks in Foundry Mari with manual painted (and add the Decals here).
- LookDev in Maya with Arnold
- Comp. for presentation in Foundry Nuke
The first step before working blindly on the asset is to recreate the final look in a shaderball. Create the smartmaterials in Substance Painter and then just have to correct small details about the final model.
More work in progress coming :)
This project doesn't have any comments yet.