Hi everyone! I want to present you my tribute to one of my favorite weapon from the video game Bloodborne: the Kirkhammer. With this personal project I wanted to push my limits to reach a high level of realism, I hope you like it as much as I do!
I've decided to create the model following both the concept art and the in-game references.
I've create the blockout inside Maya and then I moved inside Zbrush for the highpoly; after that, I did the retopoly and UVs inside Maya. The baking was made in Marmoset Toolbag and the texturing inside Substance Painter. All renders were done in Marmoset Toolbag.