This project is based on my car, a 1984 El Camino, just a dirtier version. I used techniques I learned from my mentorship with Mathew O at the Mentor Coalition. This is a midpoly asset utilizing multiple texture sets with deferred decals and no baked normals, except for the hubcap. Most of the textures are tileables made in quixel mixer, the tire side wall and some of the marker lights were UE4 materials. The headlight and tail light textures were custom made in substance painter, and the tire tread/rim/brakes were made using Daniel Thiger's tire generator tool. The whole asset is about 46k tris, and it took me around 2 weeks from start to finish.
I didn't use zbrush on this project but my actual car does have a zbrush decal on the window.