I created the wall model in Maya and face a lot of problems with the UV map. I had it arranged well, but it ended up getting distorted. I researched the problem, and I'm guessing it had something to do with the history. I thought I cleared it before saving, so I'm not completely sure what happened. I tried to adjust the maps, but I was unable to unfold them due to non-manifold geometry. I was able to fix this issue the first time, but for some reason it wasn't working. But I kept trying, and eventually, I was able to unfold the maps and arrange everything again. I'm not sure exactly how I fixed it, but I tried cleaning up the mesh, merging , and using the target weld tool to fix the model. After that I brought the wall into Substance Painter. I used a mortar texture for in between the sones. I applied a concrete texture on the stone faces, and shifted the color to a slight red. I added dirt, rain, sand, and cracks to add some wear and tear. Then the Red Stone Wall was complete. I wanted to create a variation that had even more wear and tear. I adjusted the coloring of the fill layers to make the stone darker and added darker rain effects. Then I used a particle brush to add in a moss texture. I think the Mossy Stone Wall is the most interesting, but I think both models could come to use in my level design. This was a fun project, and I really liked imagining what the wall would have been through during its lifetime.