Update - 4 Mar 2020
This Screen shot is one of the first concept shots I took of this project, to give a overall direction of where I wanted it to go. I placed a camera actor in the scene and adjusted it to the angle of the desired shot.
This image is taken further down the pipe line, where materials and meshes were added and replaced, a post process volume added and adjusted, as well as some lighting; tweaked for the over all effect.
For this final shot, I wanted to push the lighting further by brightening up the scene, I gave Rim lights to objects, made a custom Look-up table, and then added fog cards to give the scene it's over all depth.