I want to share my final project with you. I was working on this viking during a course of advancing modeling and texturing.
4 572 0
Round of applause for our sponsors
First of all I created a base mesh with the anatomy of a human for later on be able to use the displacement map. Then I did the high poly in Zbrush and posed the model, during this process I also was doing all the props in Zbrush, except the pants that I created them in Marvelous Designer.
For texturing the viking I used Mari and real photo skin from textruing xyz, and for all the props Substance Painter to create their textures.
The hair was done in Maya with xGen and the final render in Arnold.
This project doesn't have any comments yet.