Update - 8 Apr 2021
I started very late and 6 days are left but I really enjoyed to throw my hat. I've started with building a solid rbd system for ground destruction and I'm still in need to add more debris and upres the sim further.
My workflow relies on sending low res rbd pieces directly to the render engine (Arnold) adn upres and add interior details at render time. So this was possible using two temporary up vectors in sop level.
I'm running out of time so I decided to play with the attack scene. I plan to add a shield which will be my next job to do. I've already build initial setup for discharge effect.