The Barbershop project borns a couple of months ago, to try to improve my skills and front a big project on my own and like a continuation of my Vertex School workshop which sadly I didn't can finish properly.
In all processes, I had in mind the optimization, things like lightmaps or polycount, for example (but no at paranoid level).
In the beginning, as you can see in my reference, my scene was too shiny and all things pretty new, then I decided to change a bit and remade all materials in the scene to something more used.
I had all kinds of problems and used all types of Software like Maya, Houdini, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset Toolbag, Photoshop... I think I learned a lot from making this scene.
To Finish I want to give thanks to Ryan Kingslien and Clinton Crumpler because I think they are the people from whom I have learned the most about this job.
The project dedicated to my dear cousin Manuel.
Alvaro Miranda Sanchez.