This was modeled in maya , textured in substance and rendered using redshift. I also used marvelous designer to create the pillows and sheets.
his was a project done for my texturing class. This model was modeled in Maya and textured in substance, and rendered in Arnold
This was a personal project that I finally got around to finishing. It was modeled in Maya, textured in substance and rendered using toolbag 3.
This was my final project done from my materials class. I was responsible for all aspects excepted the ant model and the cherry. For this class we had to create textures for organic materials such as the cherry, ant and yogurt.
Assets and Props
This was a mix of various projects I rendered in marmoset , modeled in maya and textured in substance painter and quixel.