Update - 6 Jan 2020
Finished modeling and texturing all assets and have a decent lighting set up. Very minimal Photoshop editing - mainly to fix IOR artifacts.
There are notes about a gun for later, but I decided against it due to it being out of place.
King George Photograph obtained from National Portrait Gallery.
(Cigarette) Smoke and decals came from CG Textures.
Update - 31 Dec 2019
After finding just enough time to get through the first season, I decided their first office was a decent project to work on in between semesters.
After a quick block-out in UE, everything was brought into Maya for refinement.
As of 12/31, the small number of textures are still very much w.i.p., and nearly all geo is still unmapped.