Environments by Ole Josefsen
These are some of the projects I have been working on for the last couple of years. Some school projects and some from my free-time. Throughout school, I have been focusing more and more on environments and prop creation.
The Aftermath - Feudal Japan - Artstation Challenge
This was my first Artstation challenge and it was insanely fun participating.
I had 6 weeks to create an environment from scratch using a concept done by Andreas Husballe: https://www.artstation.com/contests/feudal-japan/challenges/54/submissions/33034
You can see even more of my progress and how the environment developed over time in my Artstation submission: https://www.artstation.com/contests/feudal-japan/challenges/51/submissions/37135
Made in Unreal.
Burning Daylight - Bachelor Game
A bachelor game made in Unreal. We had 10 months to create everything from pitch to finished product. On this project, I was the Technical Art Director and was in charge of all programming as well. I also did some environments and props which I will show off here. After finishing the game we released it on steam for free where we got great feedback on it!
You can try it out here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1052070/Burning_Daylight/
Work In Progress
2.5 week long UE4 project which I used to get a better grasp on the subject of real-time vegetation. I used SpeedTree for most vegetation but also created some from scratch myself. Inspired by art from Guillaume Singelin.