First of all, I modeled from scratch in 3DMax, first in high poly and then in low poly after a retopology. Although I respected most of the elements, I also removed several areas in the handle for instance, so it didn't look too overloaded.
Later, I made the bakeo and added the textures in Substance Painter based on the original materials. I put in some carved runes as well, with a brush and several alphas. Some of them are faithful to the design as in the head of the hammer and others were added by me as on the pommel and handle.
Finally, I used the Marmoset Toolbag as a program to perform the final renders with good lighting.
Personally, this project has really helped me to improve and above all to learn in order to model more props and study materials. That motivates me to make more assets related to the mythology which has inspired me a lot.