Update - 18 Jul 2021
Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish, and I focused on the pieces I already had from the bust up. I'm definitely finishing this project in my own time, and really polish off the details i missed and the pieces needed. I still enjoyed learning new things from the challenge, to pace myself and learn how to adapt a 2D image into 3D. And some tricks in Zbrush, because I really needed it!
Also the Hammer! Ta-Da!!
Update - 17 Jul 2021
heyy, some updates, mainly retopo-ing the armour because it was giving me a headache. I think i'm gonna cut it close to the deadline but fingers crossed that it's possible!
Also! Some details added to the face, missing the ear pieces
Update - 13 Jul 2021
Hello there! I'm back! Had a bit of a hard time these last few weeks with some school work but here are some updates!
As I said before, I started with the hammer so I could have more time working out the character. I had a lot of ideas as to the back of the weapon since we don't see it so clearly, so I thought to add a cannon to it (Not yet pictured but getting there).
I also got some updates on the princess! Its a little more than block in, missing the armor but well on it's way!
Update - 26 Jun 2021
Hi everyone! Late to the party but finally here! I've decided to recreate the Princess Barin for my project. I enjoy her design and I'm up for the challenge. I will start with the Hammer first so I can spend more time with the sculpture of the character later on.