Rookie Awards 2020 | Studio Internships
Lightfield is looking for an Arch-viz Still Image Artist to join the team for one month of experience with its world-class team.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
Denmark | 3D College
When i first started doing CG, I had very little experience with computer work and this was a new world for me. I had no idea where it would lead to, and that I would be this obsessed with it. I enjoy the mix of creativity and technical skills required for this kind of work, and I definitely enjoy the process more than the result.
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
LightField London has spent 20 years producing films, 3D animations, stunning visuals and bespoke music compositions, under world renowned architects Foster + Partners. The qualities that have helped the creation of these pieces are creativity, a highly tuned understanding of the architectural and film pipelines, an ability to work fast under extreme pressure, and keeping to limited budgets despite constantly changing requirements. Now established in Vauxhall, London, in our state-of-the-art offices, we are ready to convert your vision into the perfect communication vehicle.
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring archviz artists. The aim is to help artists kick start their career, working amongst renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life in the Architectural visualisation industry.
The winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of the Arch-viz and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting film projects in production.
- Must be motivated to work as an Arch-viz artist.
- Must be able to complete the internship during the second half of 2020.
- Must legally be allowed to work in United Kingdom. (Working visa not provided).
Requirements & Deliveries
- You must create a single entry page that includes all your best work. Do not create multiple entries with single projects as you will be disqualified.
- Include strong examples of architectural visualisation work in your entry.
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- London, office based in Vauxhall
- 4-week duration
- No accommodation provided
- Fully paid position (wage TBC)
How to enter
- Read the Rules. Don’t worry, there isn’t too much lawyer talk in there. Quick Link.
- Create an Entry using the button below.
- Select LightField London during application process.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.