Rookie Awards 2020 | Studio Internships
Ninja Theory is looking for an Intern to join their team and experience what it's like to be part of this world-renowned studio. Apply for this opportunity to launch your career instantly. https://ninjatheory.com
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
Netherlands | Netherlands Film Academy
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
Ninja Theory was formed in 2004 by four partners, including current Directors Nina Kristensen (Chief Development Director), Tameem Antoniades (Chief Creative Director) and Jez San OBE (Non-Executive Director). The studio pride themselves on striving for the highest production values and continually pushing the boundaries of technology, art and design to create evermore exciting video game experiences.
These 2 x internships are open to aspiring Game Design & Development artists wanting to work on AAA level games. The aim is to help an artist kick start their career, working amongst renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life inside this studio.
Each winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of the game development pipeline and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting AAA level games in production.
- Must be motivated to work on AAA games.
- Must be able to complete the internship during the second half of 2020.
- Must legally be allowed to work in United Kingdom. (Working visa not provided).
Requirements & Deliveries
- You must create a single entry page that includes all your best work. Do not create multiple entries with single projects as you will be disqualified.
- Include strong examples of game design and development work in their entry.
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Studio Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- 12-week duration.
- No accommodation provided.
- Fully paid position.
How to enter
- Read the Rules. Don’t worry, there isn’t too much lawyer talk in there. Quick Link.
- Create an Entry using the button below.
- Select Ninja Theory during application process.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.