Rookie Awards 2023 | Career Opportunities
DNEG are offering a 1-on-1 demoreel review or interview for the winner and runner-up of the VFX category.
Submit Contest Entry • [ 0d 0h 0m ]
Round of applause for our sponsors
DNEG is one of the world’s leading visual effects (VFX) and animation companies for the creation of feature film, television, and multiplatform content. DNEG employs more than 10,000 people with worldwide offices and studios across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Visual Effects
- Share details about your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- Must be able to complete the the review session during the second half of 2023
- Must be able to have portfolio review calls during working hours of GMT, EST, PST
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview.
- A virtual 1-on-1 demoreel review or interview for the winner and runner-up of the VFX category
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > DNEG as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.