Rookie Awards 2023 | Career Opportunities
INDG are offfering a 4-week mentorship to an aspiring 3D artist with a focus on digital fashion.
INDG We are CGI specialists that help brands and their agencies digitize whole portfolios and make them exciting for consumers. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York, and we’re always on the look out for new talent. We believe that our success relies on the passion and talent of our people; your personal development is therefore highly valued. Life within INDG is never dull as we cherish diversity, passion and creativity.
INDG is looking to help an aspiring 3D artist with a focus on digital fashion by offering a 4 x virtual mentorship sessions (1 hr week for 4 sessions - virtual) with a focus on digital fashion, with there award winning their team. During this virtual mentorship you will gain experience in cutting edge CGI technology, working with multinational fashion, sportswear and luxury brands.to improve your skills, grow your own business and expand your network.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Digital Fashion skills.
- Share details about your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- 4 x virtual mentorship sessions hosted by INDG
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
To win this opportunity, create an entry page that showcases your best personal digital fashion projects. You may include supporting material, sketches, final renders and even real-time environments.
The judges are looking for an artist with a passion for digital fashion. They are looking for an artist that has a strong portfolio of work and is motivated to pursue this as their career.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > INDG’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.