Autodesk - RIG.B | Categories
Bring RIG.B to life and show us your amazing animation skills.
Submit Contest Entry • [ 0d 0h 0m ]
Round of applause for our sponsors
RIG.B is standing in a bind-pose right now, and looking a little sad. We want you to bring him to life! Your brief is to create a 5-8 second performance video to really show off RIG.Bs attitude and emotions.
Note: These rigs are using a Human IK system. If you’re not sure how to animate characters that use this type of setup then watch this.
- Demonstrate your animation skills by using the provided RIG.B character
- Only submit 1 entry that is a new and an original project
- Only Maya or 3ds Max are the only software that will work for this character
- Only minimal post production work is allowed
- No third-party models/assets can be used
- You can reference another artist’s concept art, but make sure to ask permission and credit their work before starting
- You can create a background environment or platform to help with the story telling.
- Include the hashtag #RIGBchallenge if you share on your social media.
- Entries must not include depictions of violent acts or weaponry.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum 3 x render of your robot character. Ideal rendering resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels. Minimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Submissions in the animation category must be between 5-8 seconds in length, and be submitted using the .mov, .AVI, or .mp4 formats, or be uploaded on Wistia, YouTube, or Vimeo platforms. Include the Rookies , and Autodesk logos .somewhere on your final renders.
How to Enter
Use the button below to create an entry. Use this entry page to share updates as you create your masterpiece. Your last update will be considered as your final submission.