Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
Graph is a creative studio based in Barcelona, specialized in portraying Architecture. They are looking for an intern.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
I have been studying Architecture for the past five years, but then I realize I like to do visualization.
Spain | SCHOOL-ING
From the first day I saw a render, seeing how the buckets through a virtual frame buffer revealed a project that didn't exist. At that moment I knew that Archvis was the path I wanted to take. Being able to design and create things without limits is one of the best experiences i have ever had. Also seeing all the amazing work that is being made, has inspired me to become a better professional.
Spain | SCHOOL-ING
When I finished my degree in architecture two years ago I was kind of lost about my future, I didn't know what to specialize in since I loved many different areas , so I decided to work on each and every one of them until I found the one that really satisfied me. Without a doubt, after all the work experience, the field that gave me the most personal satisfaction was by far the architectural visualization. That is when I decided to start training in this area professionally.
France | BRASSART
As a child I dreamed of having a Pokémon as a pet, it was a very childish dream but then I had the idea to recreate them in the real world and 3D was the most "accessible" way to realize this dream. The 3D allows to create a complete universe and to give the illusion that this universe is real. So I really got into 3D 2 years ago when I wanted to enter the Brassart school by following tutorials on Blender.
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
*GRAPH Graph Visual Studio is a creative studio founded in 2011 in Barcelona. We offer architecture visualization services to architects and developers. We include in our services Still Images, Movies and Virtual Reality.
Our team of architects and technicians provides a professional vision of the technical and creative aspects of architecture since we speak the same language.
We serve as translators between the architecture and the viewer. Through light, texture, color and composition, we create images that translate the architectural plans to feelings and emotions.
We provide the language to the viewer to understand architecture through a storytelling in which they can empathize and understand.
We are specialized in competitions, interior design and real estate promotions, both in the public and private sectors.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- 4 weeks (option to extend) Internship hosted by GRAPH working on real projects and deadlines side by side with the team.
- Fully paid position
- On-site if possible. Will also consider virtual depending on the COVID situation and local/ travel restrictions.
- Location is Barcelona, Spain
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
To win this opportunity, create an entry page that showcases your best personal architectural visualisation projects. You may include supporting material, sketches, final renders and even real-time environments.
The judges are looking for an artist with a passion for Architectural Visualisation. They are looking for an artist that has a strong portfolio of work and is motivated to pursue this as their career.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > GRAPH’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.