Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
Unsigned Studio is looking for one lucky winner to mentor from the Arch-viz category.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
Spain | SCHOOL-ING
My whole life has been remarkably related to design, although I also found time for other hobbies related to art, guitar, and piano playing. The Bachelor in Architecture has taught me about the importance of developing accurate 3d models and pleasant final images. Furthermore, a wide skill-set is key for me that's why I've always combined academic studies with teaching myself how to edit photos and videos. Taking into my background and hobbies, I realize my future was in the ArchViz industry.
Spain | SCHOOL-ING
Archiviz came to my life in my first architecture year and along this time, I realized how I would like to do for living.
Spain | CICE Escuela Profesional de Nuevas Tecnologías
when I started the career of the architecture.See viability of what you are designing and the result of my creation.
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
UNSIGNED STUDIO is a global team of creative professionals that enable people to experience and explore urban environments and infrastructure like never before. We make journeys unforgettable and tell stories that connect. Using visualisation, interactive, and creative technologies we shape how your audience sees your project.
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring Arch-viz artists wanting to work on major projects. The aim is to help an artist kick start their career, working among renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life inside this studio.
The winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of Arch-viz and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting projects in production.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Must be able to complete the mentorship during the second half of 2022
- Mentorship - 1 hour a week for 4 week (virtual).
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Unsigned Studio’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.