Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
2G Studio is looking for three lucky winners to (virtually) mentor from the Arch viz category.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
I have been studying Architecture for the past five years, but then I realize I like to do visualization.
Indonesia | SOA - State of Art Academy
When I can stay awake and not be bored even for a second from doing rendering work
Spain | SCHOOL-ING
I am interior designer, always interested in the art and creative industry. I have a multidisciplinary background in the design field. After a few years working in London as graphic designer I decided study architectural visualization in School-ing. It's when I realise that I wanted to be 3D visualiser. We are almost in the middle of the course and It's being one of my best desition in my life.
Spain | 24studio
When I finished my career in technical architecture and started a Master degree in interior design, I realised that my real passion was to create real visualizations of the interiors (also exteriors). Is because of that I started studying another Master degree but this time in Arquitectural Visualization in 24 studio.
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
2G Studio is a leading Arch Viz Company In Indonesia with the aim to help their client working on their marketing campaigns. In the Industry for over 12+ years working with architectural agencies across the globe. Agencies from Spain, United States, Japan, Australia and beyond has been pleased with the outcomes we have implemented.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share details about your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- Must be able to complete the mentorship during the second half of 2022
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- 1 hour a week for a 4 weeks - virtual.
- Mentorship on how to start your business in arch-viz.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > 2G Studio as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.