Rookie Awards 2022 | Career Opportunities
Kilograph is a leading Arch Viz Company in Alicante Spain offering a internship to an aspiring architectural visualisation artist.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
Switzerland | butic The New School
In October 2020 I started a master in "Butic the new school" in Madrid about architectural visualization and as time went by, I realized that this was going to be the path that I wanted to follow in my professional life. Actually, it is not only about a profession but a passion in my life.
Spain | butic The New School
I realized it when I was studying architecture. That there was a problem and that was that some professors were not able to fully understand the projects we presented to them. It was at that moment that I decided that I wanted to dedicate myself to making 3D worlds that could fully represent my ideas and thoughts.
Spain | SCHOOL-ING
I've been inmersed in creative media since my childhood: dancing and painting were my two main ways of expression during that period of my life. Later on, I studied Architecture and after many years of working for different companies, I came to realize that it was important for me to integrate my technical skills with my artistic soul, in order to feel confortable and fulfilled in my job. This is why I made the decision to enroll in SCHOOL-ING, taking a leap of faith.
Spain | Voxel School
Two years ago, when I was studying an Archaeology Master I discovered the 3d world and the posibilities it offers to this field in order to make realistic reconstructions of all kind of sites. At the beginning, I learnt by myself watching videos on Youtube but last summer I decided to study a Master of 3D, focus on architecture and product renders, which help me to improve my skills in modelling, shading and lighting to apply in Archaeology or any situation I need it.
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
Kilograph is a full-service creative agency and architectural visualization firm. We are an integrated team of brand builders, critical thinkers, experience designers, and architects, who specialize in property-and-place storytelling.
As a specialized creative agency, we take pride in being our clients go-to partner for complex projects. We have hands-on knowledge of cities and a passion for the potential of built space. We partner with real estate developers, property owners, brokers, public and private institutions and architects across California and the United States, to craft meaningful narratives and results-driven marketing materials.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- 4-week Internship hosted by Kilograph
- Fully paid position
- On-site if possible. Will also consider virtual depending on the covid situation and local/ travel restrictions.
- Location is Alicante Spain
- Housing and Transportation is not included
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
To win this opportunity, create an entry page that showcases your best personal architectural visualisation projects. You may include supporting material, sketches, final renders and even real-time environments.
The judges are looking for an artist with a passion for Architectural Visualisation. They are looking for an artist that has a strong portfolio of work and is motivated to pursue this as their career.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Kilograph’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.