Rookie of the Year | Architectural Visualisation
Architectural visualisation is the term used when a visual is created to portray a pre-existing building, public space or interior space. Judges are looking for artists specialising in this industry and want to see final rendering of houses, shopping centres, office blocks, hospitals, public spaces and interiors of building. Entrants will typically have studied Architecture, Interior Design, Environment Design and Town Planning.
- Photorealistic Renders are a key focus of this category. Share how you created your final renderings and the design problems you solved.
- Interior Renders are a major part of the architectural visualisation industry and our judges are excited to see how interesting and realistic your projects are.
- Share your process with the judging panel by including sketches and initial research that contributed to your final work.
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Read the Rules to make sure you are eligible to enter.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for employment. They are looking for artists with a passion for this category and have worked hard to hone their skills.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to Enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Rookie of the Year > Architectural Visualisation’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.