Rookie Awards 2021 | Career Opportunities
Binyan is looking for one lucky winner to mentor from the Arch-viz category.
On behalf of the sponsors and judges, The Rookies would like to congratulate the following category winners.
India | St.josephs academy
My talent in creative media was found by my teacher in class 8 and now I want to take my talent to sky where I can express myself in a outstanding way and moreover iam really interested in this field.
The following winners made a lasting impression on the judging panel and secured highly sought after badges.
BINYAN STUDIOS is a global team with studios in Australia, USA and UK based team of artists, architects, developers and experience designers, who have evolved from the architectural visualisation division at Binyan and are utilising our extensive grounding in design representation and communication to redefine how unbuilt space is experienced.
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring Arch-viz artists wanting to work on major projects. The aim is to help an artist kick start their career, working among renowned artists and gaining valuable insight into the working life inside this studio.
The winner will receive feedback from experienced artists on their work, developing their knowledge of Arch-viz and will be evolving their skill set on some of the most exciting projects in production.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- You must be able to complete the mentorship during August & September 2021
- Mentorship - 1 hour a week for 4 week in either the Sydney, Melbourne or New York.
- Offered onsite if possible or online depending on the winners location.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Binyan’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.