Rookie Awards 2021 | Career Opportunities
The world's leading true-to-life 3D garment design software.
Browswear, a global leader in 3D apparel design solutions, will be presenting the winner of the 2021 Rookie Awards with a 3D animation internship, the first of its kind. At Browzwear we believe that 3D design is the way of the future for the apparel workflow process, and we are passionate about gearing up the next generation of 3D professionals with all the necessary skills to drive forward the fashion industry’s digital transformation. That’s why we are so excited to bring a 3D animation intern on to our team.
The intern will collaborate with our global teams to add value to product experience we create and the connections we make. They will work closely with various teams including product and marketing as we expand our software’s 3D capabilities. Additionally, they will also work with the marketing team to create engaging content that will showcase our products visual experience including videos and tutorials.
The intern will be required to submit a portfolio of their work, as well as interview with several members of the Browzwear team, to ensure that they are a good fit for this position and that it will be a mutually beneficial partnership.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your 3D Artist skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- The intern must reside in either US, Europe, Singapore, China or Hong Kong.
- Duration: 3 months
- Hours: 5 - 10 hours per week
- Monthly stipend
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
To win this opportunity, create an entry page that showcases your best personal 3D fashion projects. You may include supporting material, sketches, final renders. The judges are looking for an artist with a passion for fashion. They are looking for an artist that has a strong portfolio of work and is motivated to pursue this as their career. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Browzwear’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.