Rookie Awards 2021 | Career Opportunities
Kilograph is a leading Arch Viz Company in Alicante Spain offering a internship to an aspiring architectural visualisation artist.
Kilograph is a full-service creative agency and architectural visualization firm. We are an integrated team of brand builders, critical thinkers, experience designers, and architects, who specialize in property-and-place storytelling.
As a specialized creative agency, we take pride in being our clients go-to partner for complex projects. We have hands-on knowledge of cities and a passion for the potential of built space. We partner with real estate developers, property owners, brokers, public and private institutions and architects across California and the United States, to craft meaningful narratives and results-driven marketing materials.
Requirements & Deliveries
- Share examples of your work that showcase your Architectural Visualisation skills.
- Share your process by including supporting material, not only finished artworks.
- No team entries allowed for this category.
- No professional work may be included in your entry.
- 3 months (option to extend) Internship hosted by Kilograph
- Fully paid position
- On-site if possible. Will also consider virtual depending on the covid situation and local/ travel restrictions.
- Location is Alicante Spain
- Ask questions on our Discord Channel if you need help.
- Review Winning Entries from last year that were selected by our judges.
- Watch this video demonstration that shows how to create a perfect entry.
To win this opportunity, create an entry page that showcases your best personal architectural visualisation projects. You may include supporting material, sketches, final renders and even real-time environments.
The judges are looking for an artist with a passion for Architectural Visualisation. They are looking for an artist that has a strong portfolio of work and is motivated to pursue this as their career.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview and share your best work to impress the judges.
How to enter
- Click Submit Entry button to create an entry page.
- Upload your best images, videos and supporting media using our entry page builder.
- Select ‘Career Opportunities > Kilograph’ as your nominated category.
- Add details including a cover image, title, description, tags, and software used.
- Accept rules and confirm eligibility.
- Confirm & Submit your entry to judging panel.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.