Rookie Awards 2020 | Studio Internships
Unbnd specialise in AR, WebAR, SocialAR, VR and interactive experiences. We’re an Australian creative technology company built around a team of futurists, artists, nerds and thinkers.
Unbnd specialise in AR, WebAR, SocialAR, VR and interactive experiences. We’re an Australian creative technology company built around a team of futurists, artists, nerds and thinkers. We’re obsessed with pushing the creative boundaries of technology, and strive to deliver intuitive and immersive experiences with purpose that entertain, invite participation and drive action.
This amazing opportunity is open to aspiring artists who want to be a part of Unbnd’s dynamic agency environment on projects including AR, WebAR, SparkAR, Lens Studio and VR.
- Must be motivated to work as a real-time artist at the intersection of gaming and front-end web development.
- Must be able to complete the internship starting the second half of 2020.
- Must legally be allowed to work in Australia. (Working visa not provided).
Requirements & Deliveries
- Unbnd are looking for great talent, specifically in Unity/Unreal, WebAR (JS), Playcanvas, Spark AR, Lens Studio, 3D and motion graphics.
- Include strong examples of immersive media content that relates to Unbnd in your entry.
- You must create a single entry page that includes all your best work. Do not create multiple entries with single projects as you will be disqualified.
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- Studio Location: Sydney, Australia or Canberra, Australia.
- 6-12 month internship position.
- No accommodation provided.
- Fully paid position.
How to enter
- Read the Rules. Don’t worry, there isn’t too much lawyer talk in there. Quick Link.
- Create an Entry using the button below.
- Select Unbnd during application process.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.