Rookie Awards 2020 | Studio Internships
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and engine technology. 10 entrants will win a telephone interview with the talent team looking for hire applicants for Fall 2020.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
10 x Winners of this contest will win a telephone interview with the Epic Games internship team who are looking to fill internship placements Fall 2020. This is an incredible opportunity to launch your career in Game Design & Development. There is no guarantee of an internship or full time employment, however there are placements on offer so anything is possible with the right portfolio and passion.
Interns at Epic are fully embedded with our teams, working on real-world problems and challenging projects in gaming. You will learn alongside our strongest leads and mentors, contributing to actual deliverables in a production environment, with a high expectation to succeed. We offer interns a competitive package that includes pay, relocation assistance and housing benefits. Our studios offer additional perks like catered meals, memorable events, and lots of Epic swag.
- Must be motivated to work on AAA games.
- Must be able to complete the internship during Fall 2020.
- Must be an active student or recent graduate within 6 months.
Requirements & Deliveries
- You must create a single entry page that includes all your best work.
- Include strong examples of game design and development work in your entry.
- Share your passion for games and the skills you could bring to a company.
The judges are looking for artists that are ready for the challenges of production. The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show how amazing your skills are.
- 10 x phone interviews with recruitment team.
- No guarantee of internship.
How to enter
- Read the Rules. Don’t worry, there isn’t too much lawyer talk in there. Quick Link.
- Create an Entry using the button below.
- Select Epic Games during application process.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.