Rookie Awards 2020 | Specialty
All great digital artists start at a young age. This is why we have a category open specifically for young artists from around the world to showcase their passion and amazing skills.
The Young Guns category is open to artists between the age of 13-17 years. The judges want to see all the creative media content you’ve been creating at school and at home. The brief is open. We want to see all your amazing animations, video games, illustrations, concept art motion graphics and more.
This contest has an open brief, but is targeted to young artists who are creative, technical and are excited about a possible future working in visual effects, animation, games, immersive media, architectural visualisation, motion graphics and product design. If you think this is you, then show us what you’ve been working on.
Requirements & Deliveries
- You must create a single entry page that includes all your best work. Do not create multiple entries with single projects as you will be disqualified.
- Include best examples of your creative media work.
- Put effort into your entry page by including text descriptions, titles, work-in-progress and any include supporting material that you feel will impress the judges.
The judges are looking for artists that are motivated and passionate about working in creative media & entertainment industries.
The judges will be considering your overall presentation, technical skills, creative skills, variety of content, and employment potential. Treat your entry like a job interview. You have one page to show your passion and skills.
How to enter
- Read the Rules. Don’t worry, there isn’t too much lawyer talk in there. Quick Link.
- Create an Entry using the button below.
Need some help? Watch this video demonstration to help make sure you create the best entry possible.