Digital Arts & Entertainment (DAE) is a state-of-the-art yet accessible, English-taught Bachelor’s degree. In its 4 study majors, DAE specialises in Game Development, Game Graphics Production, Independent Game Production and 3D Production & VFX. It is an officially accredited, 3-year full-time Bachelor programme, amounting to 180 ECTS credits. The Bachelor of Digital Arts & Entertainment is taught at Howest, a rather unconventional University of Applied Sciences, situated in a beautiful historic city in the heart of Western Europe.
- a high-quality, accredited Bachelor's degree programme with comparatively low tuition fees;
- an industry-approved and award-winning curriculum, with alumni in leading companies and studios all over the world, such as Blizzard, Rockstar North, EA, DICE, Ubisoft, Sony, Hangar 13, Unity, Creative Assembly, Guerrilla Games, Ninja Theory, Codemasters, Sumo Digital, Studio Gobo, Double Negative, MPC, ILM and many, many more;
- a unique and sought-after technical artist profile. No matter which major you choose, you will have a good grasp of what your colleagues are up to, which makes cooperating within a team and company run smoothly;
- you will study in the beautiful historic city of Kortrijk in Flanders, Belgium, at the banks of the river Leie, where over 1000 years of history meet with modern architecture and design. From Kortrijk you can easily visit Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Brussels, not to mention the rest of Europe, as we're only a few hours away from bigger cities such as London, Paris, Amsterdam or Berlin.
STUDYING AT DAE
- in an open, inclusive and pleasantly quirky international atmosphere;
- a practice-focused study programme with real-life, team-based and industry-assessed projects and assignments;
- education and training by enthusiastic, dynamic, qualified experts;
- international guest lectures by key industry speakers;
- state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.